LingWAVES TheraVox HOME
- LiingWAVES TheraVox (voiced/voiceless, loudness/sound presence, pitch, articulation/coarticulation, voice onset, overall 25 exercises).
- This version is ideal for practicing at home between therapy sessions after a clinician had shown the patient how she/he can work on practicing voice and speech elements with lingWAVES TheraVox or, as the case may be, for practicing at home under adult supervision.
- The Home version is packaged with a USB-microphone and is fully functional for an unlimited period of time.
- LiingWAVES TheraVox is a series of exercises for logopedic/speech therapy in which voice and speech elements like voicing/voice onset, loudness, articulation/coarticulation and prosody are transformed into real time graphics.
- The patient gets a visual feedback for qualitative and quantitative attributes of his voice, which is of crucial importance for enhancing self-monitoring skills within the context of speech therapy.