Speech Sounds on Cue
Speech Sounds On Cue shows users how to produce speech sounds and words. It even encourages speech in people with severe speech difficulties. This easy to use CD ROM contains 530 videos, sound clips and colour photos designed to help adults and children to produce the consonant speech sounds in isolation, in words and in sentences.
The program makes it easy to achieve success, even for people with more severe forms of apraxia / dyspraxia or for those who also have dysphasia / aphasia or dyslexia.
Also has a print option for 19 photos of consistent articulator positions and printed word /phrase lists.
Specifically Developed for use with:
* Adults with apraxia/dyspraxia and aphasia.
* Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
* People with hearing impairments.
* Children with articulation difficulties.
* Students of English as a second language.
Displays over 500 exercises, each with:
Colour photographs illustrate word meanings
Video clips- listen, watch and imitate
Auditory and written trigger phrases
Animated written word cues
Video clip of a speaker's mouth
Audio plays word, video clip shows mouth articulation, patient repeats word.
From the CD you can print a full colour photo quality sound chart in A3 or A4 size, showing mouth articulation.
Speech Sounds on Cue Professional
- Pro version is licensed to install on 2 PCs and includes 300 extra printable exercises for Apraxia.
- These include: vowel exercises, naming and sentence completion worksheets, rhyming words, lip and tongue sound exercises, functional words and phrases, and photos for easily creating your own customised exercises.
Download a Free Trial below and get started today!